- I am a marketing and brand communications professional with years of branding, design and customer acquisition experience.
- My success is based on a simple philosophy: my responsibility is not only to secure marketing campaigns for my clients but, rather, to serve as their marketing and business development partners and strategist.
- I hold myself accountable for their success. By utilising powerful research to build insightful and innovative media plans and measuring ongoing performance, we can identify under-performing media that can be redeployed for even greater returns.
- The goal with every venture and project I am involved in is generating demonstrable results and building an ever-improving marketing model.
- My mission is to provide effective marketing and communications programs that help clients achieve their business goals.
Highly accomplished, solution-oriented management professional with 10 years experience. Proven ability to identify gaps in current business structures and opportunities, and develop strategic recommendations that lead to market growth. Strong ability to develop and maintain effective, profitable relationships with clients and coworkers. Experienced in brand development and sales initiatives resulting in market growth and increased revenue in highly competitive sales markets.
Proven ability to develop and implement Digital marketing initiatives with a focus on creativity in social marketing and user experience. Excels in concept creation, customer interaction, product placement and visual design. Personal strengths include:
• Excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, HTML/CSS, Art Direction
• Communication Design
• Market Analysis
• Brand Management, Digital media Marketing
• User Experience Design (UXD)
• Visual Design and Branding
• Event Organization and Management
• Social Media Marketing and Management
• Consumer goods, manufacturing, distribution and marketing
-10 plus years of brand management and consumer marketing
experience within several industries
-Strong project management skills
-Experience in both corporate and entrepreneurial environments
-Highly organized, lead teams through empowering a community mentality of strategic thinkers
-Ability to organize, prioritize, and thrive in a complex, extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment that requires flexibility and adaptability
-Ability to think strategically and also execute with excellence; high attention to detail
-Self-driven to achieve goals; high energy level is essential; strong, dedicated work ethic
-Experience working with creative groups including creative brief development, copy and creative review